- Product Information
Eye Degeneration happens everyday
Electronics screen hurts eyes sight
- Strong blue ray emission is harmful to eye sight
- Flashing screen forces pupil to keep adjusting. Constant eye motion accelerates eye fatigue
- Focusing on the screens lowers the frequency of eye blinking. Eye dryness is easily resulted
- Wearing contact lens for more than 8 hours can easily trigger eye dryness and even blurred vision
- Fashion/colored contact lens could easily cause dry eyes and cornea infection
Aging and vision degeneration
- Eye nutrients depletion caused by natural degeneration or other health problems
- Aging liver and kidneys would easily affect eye health
LASIK and eye surgery
- Pupil will be enlarged during eye surgery and that may loosen eye focus onto the macular area of the central retina after eye surgery
- Lack of nutrients lowers eye acuity
Zeaxanthin & Lutein are essential
With basic structures such as cornea, iris, lens, etc., eyes detect and regulate the brightness of the surrounding environment. This is one of our most important senses. At the center of the retina is the macular area, the most sensitive part that helps distinguish color, shapes and light to provide clear vision.
Blue rays emitted from electronic devices like mobile phones damage eye cells. Not only could it cause red and dry eyes, it accelerates early degeneration of vision. Zeaxanthin and Lutein are effective antioxidants that help filter the harmful blue ray, protect macular area and maintain healthy eyesight. Since Zeaxanthin and Lutein could not be synthesized by our body, they have to be obtained from the diet or through eye health supplements intake.
Rare herbs protect your eye health
Blueberry supplements in the market contain a single ingredient. Earlier, a consumer organization questioned whether blueberries improve eye health. Other scholars pointed out that blueberry extract may not be suitable for people concerned about blood sugar and cardiovascular problems. To maintain eye health, it is necessary to look for alternatives.
According to traditional Chinese medicine theories, health of liver and kidneys are inter-dependent. Kidney represents water and liver represents wood; and as water nurtures wood, a healthy kidney enhances the health of the liver which would be manifested in its external “window”, the eyes. Combining traditional Chinese and Western wisdoms, Vita Green I SeeTM is a multi-herb formulation designed for people who are concerned about eye health, eye fatigue, dry eyes, red eyes and blurred vision. Taken daily, I SeeTM will provide nutrition for eye health through maintaining the health of liver and kidneys.
Vita Green ISee™ is manufactured by GMP Certified Pharmaceutical Plant
Vita Green ISee™ is manufactured by Vita Green Pharmaceutical (HK) Limited at its premises in Hong Kong, a factory certified under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards. It ensures the high quality and high efficacy of every batch of ISee™